RE-TREATMENT FILE SYSTEM
RETREATMENT FILE is to remove root canal filling material from the tooth, followed by cleaning, shaping and obturation of the canals. When endodontic retreatment is performed, irritants in the form of filling materials, necrotic pulp, bacteria or irrigant might be introduced into the apical region.
These files are made of high quality Niti alloy and comes in a pack of 3 files.
- For gutta-percha and carrier based obturatory recommend speed 500-700RPM. Use 300RPM to remove paste
- R1 used for coronal filling removal
- R2 used for mid-root filling removal
- R3 used for apical filling removal
- Retreatment file are designed to remove filling material such as gutta-percha, carriers and paste fillers, prior to reshaping
- Three length design to remove material from coronal, mid-root and apical of root